Q: How can I pay online?
A: We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and American Expresss. Paypal and prepaid debit cards are also accepted.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: We want to ensure that you enjoy your shopping experience with OXOSI. We have a unique curation of designers that cannot be found with most retailers — that’s why we permit the return of unworn garments in the same condition as received within 14 days of delivery for a size exchange or a full refund.
- All swimwear is final sale.
- All original tags must remain intact in order for the return to be refunded. After our customer service team has quality checked your return, we will begin the processing of your refund.
- Your refund will be processed within one week of your quality checked return. Please note that it may take 3-5 days for the refund to be reflected in your account.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be authorized by OXOSI prior to shipping garments back to the sender.
- All domestic returns from the United States will be facilitated with a complimentary return label.
- OXOSI does not absorb shipping fees for international returns.
Q: How do you pronounce OXOSI?
A: OH - SHOW - SEE
Q: What does OXOSI mean?
A: Nigerian-founded, the company's name is nod to the Yoruba heritage of Nigeria. OXOSI is the Portuguese spelling of the West African Yoruba god Oshosi. He is also recognized in Santeria as a great warrior, a magician, and the lord of justice.
Q: Is OXOSI a brick and mortar retail store?
A: OXOSI is an online retailer. However, if you are in the NYC area, you are free to schedule an appointment for personal shopping by emailing USA@OXOSI.com
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, OXOSI ships all over the world.
Q: Where are the clothes made?
A: OXOSI is a multi-brand retailer. This means that the design and production of our inventory is unique to the designers.
Q: Why are OXOSI garments in a luxury price point?
A: We have curated a selection of makers that prioritize quality sourcing and innovative design. With many of our designers based on the African continent, several factors including shipment, fabric sourcing, and manual labor are reflected in the garments’ prices. However, when you shop OXOSI, quality counts and you are making a unique wardrobe investment that will withstand the tests of trends and time.
Q: How do I find my size?
A: All of our designers have their own production process and consequently, their own size charts. If an item runs smaller or larger than normal, it will be noted in the product details. If you can’t decide, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our stylists will be happy to help you out.
Q: How do I get my clothing collection distributed on OXOSI?
A: Email your lookbook and linesheet to email@example.com. Should your collection be a good fit we will contact you.
Q: How do I become an OXOSI model?
A: Email your portfolio and/or height and size information to USA@OXOSI.com
Q: How can my work be featured on OXOSI?A: Email all photography, styling, and editorial submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org